Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, 13 August 2008

SLR Camera

I'm so into photography right now but....i hate the 'but' part.
I have very little knowledge bout it...demm...i've gone through all the photographer blogs but...urghh!
I dont have the SLR camera! Learn without practice is useless, so i have to get one!!
Why SLR camera??coz the camera will produce much better quality rather than my digital camera(Nikon S200)...
However, it will cost a lot!!
i have to invest approx MYR3-4k for that..not including the lenses which will give different effect to your picture...and FYI, one lense costs approximately MYR 1-2k......again,demmm....
Arghhhhh!!!!i feel like screaming rite now!

go to this link to see my dream SLR camera NIKON D300

5 comments:

nurzawanah said...

i like dis pic 2!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

lol..
impian nak D300 trus..
byk plak duit :D
hehehe
angkat D80 dulu sudah :)


.: Imran Yusof :.

Zhafharina Sabri said...

huhuhu...
kne mimpi2 dulu...
nk kne cr sugar daddy dlu neyh...
nk angkt D80 tu bleh tp lense die mhl sgt la bang...
nk teruskan bermimpi....
adehhh....